Tuesday, 8 May 2007

Node to the line

Another good thing. I saw an ad for a research job a few days ago and thought I should apply. It’s network analysis and I will be working on project which examines local political elites in East Germany. I got the job and will be doing this very soon:



Doesn’t look it nice? It's about why the Medicis from Florence were so powerful in the early modernity. It can be interferred just from looking at the relations to other families. And without giving too much away, they were so powerful because they had fucking good relationships. Kind of, you can f*** my daughter if I can get some informations from you.
This is just an easy example what you can do with these simple lines. It will be much nicer. And nothing and no one around that bothers me. Nod.

No comments: