Monday, 21 May 2007
The last
I didnt want to post again today but I just read this and it's the last. The G 8 summit is close and to prevent any disturbance the German policeforce does a lot. For months possible persons have been observed, interrogated or even taken into custody. The new form of 'crime' prevention is to take samples of one's body odor. With that it will be possible to track down 'disquieters' in large masses of people with the help of dogs. These are quite good in smelling. Well, why not. The East German secret service did it. From every suspect there existed an odor sample. All I can say, welcome back. 40 Jahre waren nicht genug. We have to carry on. Good. No need for concern about human rights or so. Bloody humans, why were they born in the first place? Their own fault. Now they have to live with the state's intrusion of privacy. And the good thing is after all, it's completly legal. Yes, taking a sample of someone's odor is like taking his or her fingerprints. There is no difference. Although it is not even for sure what the real success rate is for convicting people for a crime on the basis of their odor it's used. It can't be wrong. Makes me sick. I decided to fart if anyone should ever attempt to take an odor sample from me so that I will spoil the whole bloody thing. Then they can smell what odor samples are like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment