Sunday, 6 May 2007

Break

I've a short break and I read that there was a drug case in the Vatican. A man (no woman...) had some grams of cocaine



and while watching that Clapton song he was caught and put to court. But they couldnt properly prosecute him because most of their laws are from the 1920s and there is no law on drug use. well this only shows how slow the church is. or past. or whatever.

Otherwise than this



though the song is about something different and though i finished my research proposal i feel sick when i think of all the things i have to do. i've no time whatsoever. even 24/7 doesnt help anymore.

(but i love that bloody stupid dancing and i hate my fucking phd at the moment; yeah "I used to think that happiness hadnt been, Invented, But that was in the bad old days before, I did my PhD, da da da...")

No comments: