1. Travel to Dublin (and live on Guinness)
2. Learning to cry
3. Eat oysters
4. Doing a 10-kilometre-run
5. 10 interviews with mid-30 year olds East Germans about their life in the GDR and FRG
6. Doing a sweet-sour sauce
7. 1 publication (yeah, not more than one academic thing)
8. Going by bus from North-West France to my German hometown (the local buses, not the long distance ones)
9. Walking barefoot through puddles in a summer rain
So, that’s it. It doesn’t take the world to make me happy. And no money at all. Hard to believe. But I’m already very happy about having this.
I know it’s only 9 but the 10th remains mine. Whatever you say. I will keep you updated how it goes. Oh, if it doesn’t work at all, I won’t be disappointed. There are enough things out there which are making me happy. As I always am. Many, many more such happy things have been and are on my mind.
4 comments:
1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=10
die Rechenspezialistin
so...how many have u managed that year? :)
I managed point 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9. 2 is impossible but happened in a different condition. 1, hm, St. Patricks Day in the meanwhile. and 8, still working on it, maybe instead of scotland later. im still yearning to do it...!
i think my favorite one is the walking barefoot in a puddle in summer :)
2 is impossible?!?!?!
hmmmm!!
Post a Comment