Well, the time of suffering has an end. You can read a new post and you don’t have to be anxious that something has happened. Last week was very busy. I did a lot of work. For my own. And explained something to a friend. which wasnt work in that sense, it was pleasure. I could help out a friend which was very rewarding. Now it’s done and I’m really happy for my friend that there is no need to worry any more. I hope I could give a bit support there and helped to make the sun shining in some moments. Half past three today was a very lucky moment. I’m very glad I could be part of it. I gave my best and I hope that it will turn out to be good. I cross my fingers million times. Really. Nothing else to say.
So, I moved this week. The rat hole is past and a nice bachelor pat (as a friend said, and however pat is spelled) is future. I got some help with moving in which was very good. I don’t know what I would have done without. Sometimes you need a little help to see what you can’t see. The bags with the clothes are still here but they will be gone soon. Which is very good. Very very good. Someone really likes me and I’m thankful for that. I needed that step in my bum (to say it politely) to get rid of these things. I’m very very thankful. But I shouldn’t write this here, I should rather (das wird gesprochen, wie es geschrieben wird, zumindest in England) say it face to face. Thank you very much, muchas gracias, herzlichen dank. Ihana.
I changed my bt landline. Or rather, tried to change. I informed them last week. Which is alright and doesn’t leave me too long without telephone. This was my thought. But, I got the order confirmation this week and there was the wrong flat number on it. Ok. I phoned them. I explained that there is the wrong flat number and it should be 22 instead of 21. the answer was, oh we cant do this without issuing a new order which would delay your original one. Meaning, I wouldn’t have a landline until coming week. Hm. But they would try to. So I waited for their final answer. I was connected to other people from bt who always asked me for my account number first and let me explain what the problem was. After half an hour waiting I got really bored. Nothing happened. But suddenly there was someone who was allowed to change a 21 into a 22 and everything was alright. I thought. The landline should have been installed yesterday. Between 8 and 1 or so. I waited. And waited. I was there and did some work. But bt wasn’t there and didn’t came. Hm. Now I have to call them again and try to get a new appointment. While I’m writing this, it reminds me a lot of a socialist state. Always friendly, but they will do nothing except you really step on their toes and give them a decent hit in their nice little bums. It is annoying, that I have no landline and cant call anyone. And it will take ages to set up a new line. Why? I cant think of any reason. I.e. while I was waiting the other day that bt changes my flat number (really it isn’t a big deal to change a 21 into a 22, is it?) I got really upset by this superficial friendliness. They always say sorry and that they try to do their best. But they have their regulations they say and cant just change a flat number. And also, why do I have to wait 30 mins, talk to 5 different people, explain 5 times what the problem is, tell 5 times my account number, and only in the end everything will be fine? Maybe its me, maybe it isn’t? maybe I should take off my mourny pants and just be happy.
Anyhow. I’m really happy, still. I had a wonderful week and nice moments. I cant express my thoughts and feelings really. Im very happy about it. And I can only say three words. I hope I can hear them some time. But I don’t want to ask for them. Or pressure. Otherwise it will never happen. “…as you ‘are’.” What a wonderful night for a moon dance. I feel so. I would do it again. And again. 15th December.
I decided to watch a bit of English tv now. Bad decision. I guess. I was surprised. In germany, there are around 50 channels available, for free. There is every kind of show one might be interested in and every kind of “flavour” will be satisfied. Here, there are 5. that’s it. And the shows range from eastenders to coronation street. Basically. Tv is really really uber annoying. It looks like a 80s socialist country production where the “actors” (do I hurt real actors here?) act like actors. Omg. Just by seeing the hair cuts it would be justified to turn off the tv. Absolutely. There are really great emotions played on tv. The british actors act like human beings. Really they do. Its all real life they play. But they just play. It is not. It just a hoax. I just can laugh when I see this. There are a few good shows around however most of them I just can laugh. But its relaxing. I don’t need to think.
But there is one funny thing. Debates from the commons. Really engaging. Funny. Exciting. Challenging. Its not like in germany, where one is giving a speech and the next will give a speech. In England its more theatre. They can have a dispute. The others of the same party will buh in the background. And laugh. I want to get some tickets and see this live. I think I will have a great laughter. Politics can be fun. However, something serious. There are elections coming quite soon. And the general ones are not far away either. I can only wish that conservatives don’t come to power. Otherwise Britain will jump back to the middle age (even if david cameron smoked weed; owhee, bad boy……what a crime…!?!). I mean it shouldn’t be my business really. But having conservatives in power means a lot of embarrassment. There is no need for them. Their program is 20 years old. Times have changed. Its different now. I don’t know whether “over to you mr brown” would be a good alternative. But at least he is labour.
So, the time is 4 am now (the post was posted later. It is really 4 when I write this.) I think I will go to bed. Im missing. Im starving. Im hoping. Im happy.
Saturday, 21 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment