...Today was a particularly good day. I was working on my stats syntax for 4 hours to make it all clean and straight before I go into multivariate statistics. Getting rid of variables I just had for testing purposes. Adding comments to each command. At the end I had a good looking syntax which produces me a good looking dataset with a clean output file. It works really nice. It even irrevocably deleted my wellbeing variable. The core of my analysis, the one I definitely need. Yes, finally, I'm happy. Last time it only took me 5 hours to create the variable. I think I will have a very nice tomorrow morning. Seriously, I'm happy. I'm laughing.
My cousin sent me this one. I like the lyrics. K-OS "Sunday Morning"
Monday, 24 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
......sichern, sichern, sichern...wenn da einer mit dem moped ...und dann ist alles weg!
Post a Comment