Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Change of plan

You shall not count your chickens before dawn. I intended to go to bed shortly after my last post and have a good night's sleep before I get into that vicious circle of less sleep for the praise of academia again. However, I got an email from my supervisor around 1ish asking me to write something for him. Well, to be honest, I asked him to write something for me and he just asked if I could prepare that writing for him which is just fair enough. Because it is more than urgent (not very much too write tho, yet I have to think about every sentence 10 times for making it accurate) I did it now. It's off to him now and hopefully he can already sign it on Wednesday. Little things like these are just adding in right now but I'm still happy. Sleep later.

No comments: