Thursday, 27 September 2007

The way the mind crumbles...

I have been invited for a talk in Germany in late October and booked flights yesterday. The return journey wasnt the difficulty. Only the outward journey. Well, I was looking for the cheapest fare and there were a few to Germany. Even one to the closest airport. So I booked it and got the confirmation email. When I entered the exact date into my diary I saw that I accidently booked a flight to berlin which isnt't exactly what i thought i did... and it would have been 7 in the morning but i have to teach on that day. my mind is really crumbling right now. There have been other such things before (rental car for one instead for 4 days, deleting my most important variable, ...) They would never have happened before. I mean little things, yes, of course. But not such things. Ah great. The sappy PhD.

(Oh, I could change the flight to the airport i originally wanted to, for free)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not for free, for 28 cents !Für manche ist das alles , was sie haben !

Anonymous said...

Thank good, that the president is in personal union the king og booking systems!