Friday, 12 June 2009

Hitchcock-esque Moment

I was recently back in Germany and thought I would have a kebab... And as I now got the notification from my old uni that I either have to pay higher tutition fees or to ex-matriculate myself I opted for the later and decided to have a last dinner on the main uni square. So, there I am sitting on the square with my kebab and watching the last sunshine of the day. Suddenly, a bird landed next to me and started to pick up the crumbs. I looked at him and he looked at me. He looked innocent and cute and I was thinking that he has a relaxed life and how much he must have got used to humans; he wasn't scared or else. Well, at one point I looked away and when I turned back to my kebab I only felt his wings in my face. That bloody bird was eating my kebab... And I couldnt do anything... Still in shock, I looked at him and his face was resembling a big broad smile, as if he was trying to say to me "you might be taller than me but I got your kebab, you ..." Hm. Alfred Hitchcock at his best...

Oh, and I throw the kebab away...

2 comments:

SunShine said...

hmm... nice story..sorry about your kebab!!!
but i have a problem!!

HOW DID YOU KNOW THE BIRD WAS MALE?!!!!!?!?

Flexi said...

Because he was looking for a fight (or rather "picking" one) and won... Or, he came, developed a plan, and carried it out... This is what the gender stereotype/prejudice would say... Apart from that, bird is masculine in German... The Vögelin just sounds too funny...