Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Yes, I still am.

I recently heard this song in a movie and it took quite a while to find out whether it's Bryan Ferry or David Bowie. In the movie, it didn't sound like Ferry and accidently there is a Bowie version as well. Anyway. If there is something by Roxy Music.



And there was something. I'm still young, shaking my pony tail, and rather splendid. What else can you say when you wake up with a broad smile on your face every day for whatever reason? Go, and get a life. He knew right then, he was too far from home. But I like it. 2008 was looking so right, above all the lights it had all of my skin. Seeing some old friends, was doing good for my own soul. And then came that morning, spending all nights alone in L.E.. Was giving and chill, in those high-born hills, with a passion that kills. I dropped all that nights, and lights for the rights. None is mine, in 2009. Plenty of smile, and hungry hearts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.....sachen gibts........