just to avoid misunderstandings, i was wrong with 48 days, it's actually 42. but this doesn't change it. and the post's pure sarcasm; but I'm also not saying that everyone who hasn't "attended" the war on terror has a white vest. there is s*** going on in every country, Germany included, with her new legislation regarding ID cards and "ahead storage" of e-mails as well as phone numbers one has called, of everyone living in Germany. I fear that 20 years on, in 2014, the world has absolutely reached its "dooms day". Sadly as it is, maybe even before.
I'm looking forward to be away for a vacation in a few days. As much as I love Britain there are some things I can't come to terms with, things I truly find disgusting. Saying this, I leave it there. It has been a more or less nice day with much of happiness and smiles; maybe it was less after all. As read the other day, men are like clouds. If they go away in the morning it could actually be a nice day.
p.s. i was thinking, would the reverse of this joky remark be sexist or not? i guess it is.
Wednesday, 18 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment