Last week we had a BBQ. There were a few reasons for this. Almost end of term, birthdays, a late friend, to catch up... Before I indulge here are some pictures, speaking for themselves.
Summer, Food, and Sun
(Thanks to Sim who took the pictures)
and: The Beauty of Smoking
First, it's a stream of cloud. Then it dips into light and forms sheep, circles, trains, faces, phantasy.... and it's pure physics, well with a little help of biology.
There is a lot talking going on about the bad things of smoking. But there might be a good thing if one is a fan of phantasy. Sometimes I lie on my couch (the best times are when you have a hang over or are on your way to have one, but not a necessity...) and having a cig and then exhale. it pretty much goes like the description above. It's a stream of blue, smelly something but as soon as sun or a light comes into the game it is fascinating. You can see little animals and other shapes. I dream off then and my mind wanders (nothing to do with drinking or other drugs). It's like being on a big summer field and watching the sky. Blue, clouds, low skies. It's a good way to dream and dig out your fantasy. The other day, when I followed my little blue animals, I saw how they dived away under a light bulb. And I think it's almost pure physics. The air around the bulb is slightly warmer than the rest which creates a stream like the one with weather. It's really fascinating.
Tuesday, 27 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment