Tuesday, 16 October 2007

Books from Heaven

Yesterday evening I accidentally were in heaven. I gave a lift to a friend who wanted to pick up some free books from an old lady (ok, she got divorced and we suspect it were husband's books...). While I bored myself the lady offered me to take some books as well. In the end I had two big bags full of books as well. Some are quite interesting. This was really great. Im looking forward to read them. It was lovely to browse through the bookshelves and take whatever I wanted. My paradise looks a bit like this... A very nice evening and yet another nice end of a lovely day.

A friend of mine showed me his liking of the Clash. The only Clash song I knew so far was Should I stay or should i go. Reminds me of my a-level celebration...

No comments: